Friday, February 20, 2009

Fleet of Foot

My friends tell me yesterday’s blog was too heavy….too much gyan!!
Shows I have been reading heavy stuff and some of that gyan has rubbed off into my blog too!!
So easy to sound knowledgeable when all u got to do is write…errrr…. type!

And here I was in seventh heaven planning to leave footprints on the sands of the e-world…..

Look! All I thought was that I would at the least put a foot at the door of some good blogging….
But my friend tells me I have instead put my foot in my mouth!

Now that leaves me on a back foot….forcing me to have a re-look at what I upload. No problem, I am sure with help from lots with whom I am on a friendly footing….
I would soon be wearing the boot on the other foot.

I recall a dear pal who would often tell us that we ladies must put our foot down and get what we want. To do that …she would further advice…just put your best foot forward and move on! After all football is a game of two halves…..

Are you saying “My Foot!”
I agree, my volley of free advice is fine…as long as you don’t shoot yourself in the foot. For when you do that you are left stranded and nobody would touch you with a ten foot pole!”

I think I have stretched this ‘foot thing’ a bit too far….and ……..
Before you ask me to foot the bill for the headache pills,
let me hot foot out of this page!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha ur blog is hilarious!

    Why didn't the grizzly wear any shoes?
    He wanted to go bear foot.

    hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Do tell me what you think.