Friday, October 29, 2010

One More Time

Wommore-time
That's how you say it.
I learnt that from my grandson.
For what he wants he insists endearingly - wommore-time - And we do not have the heart to say NO.
mostly it's to watch a Mickey Mouse video.
Do you remember the packet of Haldiram's roasted moong dal from the photo in my yesterday's blog. Well today I opened that packet, just a little bit and had a small helping. I then took just one more. I promised I would stop at the third. Not much left after that in the packet. No point storing it. I went ahead and polished it all off. It is meant to be single serve sachet. Right?



Just one more time
just one more time
How come I never feel that way when I am exercising or taking a walk or cleaning a shelf?

1 comment:

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Do tell me what you think.