Friday, January 28, 2011

Ten Simple Things - All Fabulous

About Uncomplicating things
Some things amaze me by their absolute simplicity. They convey the message, or they are adaptable, or so convenient, or they astound and yet are so easy and simple .. and no nonsense.


single line Gandhi sketches


Here is a list of TEN SIMPLE THINGS that AMAZE me.
  1. The single line drawing of Mahatma Gandhi - (and my attempts to copy)
  2. The safety pin
  3. PING - Book
  4. Who Moved My Cheese - Book
  5. Ramdev's Yoga lesson
  6. Wooden Divan-cum-bed
  7. Electric Kettle
  8. GM Diet
  9. The unh-huh song.
Please do watch these adorable kids doing the unh-huh song.

and Oh I have only nine!
Can you suggest a tenth one?

--------------------
What amazes me more:
Someone who talks for 20 minutes and then says... in short, what I mean to say is ...!!
--------------------

A Happy Thing from the Papers Today
Barclaycard will soon have us using our cell phones as credit cards! They say it will be as much a culture shift as the personal credit card and the ATM.




3 comments:

  1. bisi anna saru!! :) with tuppa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what amazes me are the dreams that come true !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Wheel: A simple, but revolutionary and amazing invention.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Do tell me what you think.