Thursday, March 17, 2011

My heart on my sleeve

I'm TReee

I want to hug you and hold you tight
I want to feel you pushing against me, struggling to escape
I want to make your favourite dishes
I want to tickle you and hear you laugh
I want to hunt around and find you behind the curtain
I want to give you gift wrapped parcels
I want to dress you up in T-Shirts with cars on them

Today, my dear grandson, is your birthday
{I know its still previous night for you in the US where you stay}
I will make rice-kheer, akki-payasa, (your favourite) and share it with your Tata
and we will send you wishes and hugs and kisses on phone

FOR YOU ARE TURNING THREE
wow!
Big BOY.

Happy Birthday
-------------

My heart on my sleeve
 ---------------------------

1 comment:

  1. ohhhhh so cute :) so touching!
    will save this and show it to him! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Do tell me what you think.