Friday, March 18, 2011

A video on the net

About a video on the net
and all the noise and fun it created


The world has shrunk.
we hear this being said so-o-o-o often
that when someone tells me I tell them
yah sure
just join me
on an auto ride to Malleswaram from Jayanagar
or drive to
Gurgaon from Mayur Vihar at 9 in the morning
but cheeky asides apart the internet finds
the needle in a haystack
the mustard seed in ten kilos of rava
the lemon seed in a mound of lemon rice
the four leaf clover in the mile of grass

anyway
want some fun?
want to raise your eyebrows in amazement?
want to peep into the amazing small world?
Just enjoy by clicking here
See All Three Videos
Dont miss OK?


I got this link from Beth. My Blogger friend.

1 comment:

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Do tell me what you think.