Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Grand Wedding

Like a million people around the world I also sat and watched William and Kate get married. I too waited for them to appear on the balcony and make that first kiss as man and wife.

So many people, went through so much trouble. to be there, and enjoy the aristocratic moment. There was absolutely no confusion. Everything went on in clockwork fashion. I felt I was watching a movie with all the blips edited out. Kate's walk was serene and practiced to perfection.

The guests have been waiting in nervous tension too! So much preparation they had made too. Did you see the amazing hats the ladies wore? There was one that reminded me of reindeer horns!! There was this little blue one that looked like a boat! I really wonder how it perched on her hair. So many men carried their little sons on their shoulders. They had a picnic and even cooked and remained there long after the carriage had left. I saw some girls had travelled all the way from South Africa, America and other European countries.

Call me crazy
call me jobless
but
yah
I sat and watched!

1 comment:

  1. Me too Ma'am:-)......my dad called me crazy but he watched it too!!!!:-)

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Do tell me what you think.