Monday, May 30, 2011

But that is not a wart

Husband : I love you...but...What’s that growing on your face

 
Wife : touching her forehead…here?

 
Husband: No no, below that

 
Wife: alarmed…feeling her chin….where? what is growing?

 
Husband: No yar! There between your eyes

 
Wife: Oh! That. !!…

 
So nice of you to accept me wart and all

 
So wonderful that our relationship has moved to this level

 
But pardon me, that is not a wart…that is my nose.

 
  • Suman gets up at 4 in the morning to read her novel
  • Pratish jogs barefoot
  • Naveen cleans the toilet when he wants to think
  • Vasudha pours tomato sauce over her bowl of fruits

 Pardon me

 These are not warts…..

 This is them.

 
---------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Do tell me what you think.