Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Award winning photo ops

You lock your palm with thumb and finger in an L position and bring the two hands together mimicking a camera. Say click and the picture is captured. Isn’t that cool?

I would have loved something like that on my car drive to Mathura. There were so many things to click. But the car moves fast and we leave the scene before I can get my camera ready and shoot.
But if I could I would have pasted these pictures here for you.

Tell me which one you like the best.

7-40 am
A self respecting cobbler squatting on a dirty mat spread on the pavement is carefully arranging his work wares. His little son all of five helps him along by offering them to him one by one.

8-10 am
A loaded vegetable cart wrapped in blue plastic sheet glistening in the slight drizzle and tied down with yellow plastic wire

9-02 am
Yellow and orange marigold garlands arranged on the handle bar of an ancient bicycle transforming it into something wonderfully spectacular

9-40 am
A lady riding a scooter has a small pink clip that holds part of her wavy hair leaving the rest to flow free like her spirit.

10-12 am
Maintenance man on scooter with his duty sheet book tucked into his broad belt the pages flapping in the wind on his thin behind.

10-23 am
Seven labourers walking to work swinging shiny steel tiffin carriers

11-30 am
Sunlight pouring over women in colourful nylon sarees with pallus draped over their heads sitting atop a slow moving tractor.

12-02
The behind of a lorry has the caption: My name is Khan, Shamsher Khan.

Tell me which one you like the best.

4 comments:

  1. haha it took me some time to understand this comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Liked all of them... But your writing reflects your DEEP PHYLOSOPHICAL MIND SET.. Hope to Read a book written by you sometime...and I know you will write oneday...

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Do tell me what you think.