Friday, May 25, 2012

dealing with death

Om purnam adah purnam idam, purnat purnam udachyate
purnasya purnam adaaya purnam eva avashishyate
om shanti shanti shantihi

I believe in the advaita philosophy
The soul in this human body, is just as complete as That Complete One. And when the journey in this physical body is done with, this complete soul moves on to meet the Complete One and become complete again.

He has lived his life. Worked with single minded devotion to achieve in his chosen profession
been a great dad, a supportive brother, and a true friend to many
he has cherished me, and pushed me towards my dreams

he was raju, he was KLN, he was Rao, he was senior, he was Sir, he was Gurugalu, he was appa, and he was my (p)

His journey on earth in this form is done with. his purpose is fulfilled.

I should let him go
shouldn't I?

My mind plays tricks on me.
its a month now
i still relive only the last moments
i want to remember him for all the wonderful moments of living
of life
so help me god







2 comments:

  1. He was Bhaava and he was good - big hugs, Ratna.

    Pratibha

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is dearest tata too and such a great sport

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Do tell me what you think.