Tuesday, October 26, 2010

All thumbs

Who would have thought that this massive, tall, cold, iron structure would symbolise romance and love? The structure by itself is nothing romantic.

But the place has gathered an aura. Everyone who comes there is enveloped by the charm of happy feelings and sense of abandon.

My husband and I were blown away too.

Feelings have a way of gathering.
Every topic of conversation is like glue or a magnet. You start a topic and similar stories will follow… chipak chipakke… back to back. One accident story brings on 6 more. One MIL story brings on 30 more. One office story brings on 100 more.
OK OK
I am exaggerating. But you get the picture?
So that should be true of happy stories too. And jokes. We like to laugh. But not many of us are good at making people laugh. But when laughter is in the air, you can laugh at anything. We just got to place laughter in the air.
It is like this. Yesterday I tried online banking. I know you have done it all many times ... but for me it was my first faltering step in that direction. When it comes to banking and keeping track of accounts I am all thumbs. But this was internet. My field. Safe ground...or so I thought! Well I went through all the motions and successfully logged in and logged out. Then I though I would do it again and transfer a surprise gift to my daughter. Well when I tried logging in the second time I got ACCESS DENIED.
Whaat?
I can login only once a day?? How silly! I was all red and furious ... when coolly my husband suggested 'Check the Password'. Aaargh. I had used my gmail password!
That really set me laughing. Soon we found many things to laugh about. That's when we started looking at our photo collection too.
so here
Logically
One joke should bring 10 more.
Logically it did.
But, Looking at the dismal collection of comments for my blogs, I am all thumbs about more things than internet banking.
Huh?

1 comment:

  1. so true! when someone tells me a story about themselves i am already thinking of something similar that happened to me! and cant wait for the other person to finish so I can get my story in!! hehehe!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Do tell me what you think.