Monday, October 17, 2011

Everybody's convenience

About my thought in America
When I go for walks here in Lexington KY or venture into malls to browse or shop I can't help observing people. I can't help observing that people here are so different and so similar!
i cannot comprehend the quiet well mannered kids
i admire the comfort-first clothing
i am at a loss when i see near perfection in every aspect .... its like someone's been evesdropping into my thoughts......... every convenience one could dream of is here. available...and sometimes for free.
......
and suddenly it makes me look inward
observing others makes us see ourselves more clearly
i come face to face with dinosaurs and dahlias hidden within me.
i understand the dinausars better
i admire the dahlias

a dinosaur in me?


-----------------------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Do tell me what you think.