Thursday, July 8, 2010

Once more, here

Hope you all missed me. Sorry I disappeared without a word.
We had been on a vacation to Bangalore and I assumed that I would keep up the chatter from there. But I failed to do so. Should I list some excuses?
The usual ones come quickly to mind reminding me of my days at school: dog ate my homework ...kid sister scribbled on the page....rain soaked by schoolbag...
These obviously will not do for we have moved into the virtual world. I need to think of new ones. How about?......
no PC and
I do not like typing into laptops and
cyber cafe is unfriendly and
I had no time and
I had too much to say

I realised one thing. We met up with more people in this one month than we would have if we had  remained in Bangalore for the past one year, and not shifted to Delhi!!
Absence makes the heart grow fonder?
Let's muse on that for a few more blogs

2 comments:

  1. oh yes, we missed :) glad to have you back your posts never fail to cheer me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was waiting for another refreshing read too.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Do tell me what you think.