Friday, August 20, 2010

just thinking

Have you tried helping people?
Have you tried telling people that they are wrong?
I mean, if they cannot think for themselves they should listen to you right? I mean anyone can see that my logic is perfect. I am made that way. You know. You tell me a problem, no wait you don’t even have to tell me
I can see there is a problem here
I try to sort it out for you
You should listen to me naa
But do you?
No … you carry on the sa-a-ame way
As for my headaches … well that is a different story. I know I can’t do anything about it. See, when I can see solutions to so many troubles, I can surely see a solution to mine …If there was one?
There isn’t
But I tell you
People are drowned in their own drunken logic
They just don’t listen
Oooooph
Whaaat to do?

2 comments:

  1. hehehe.. yeah, people don't listen. i belong to this big vast group of non-listeners :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no.....this was meant to be a spoof...looks like it bombed!! I was taking a dig at our habit of coming up with solutions to others problems but when it comes to our issues we are blind to options.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Do tell me what you think.