Sunday, December 28, 2008

Jigsaw Puzzles

Jigsaw puzzles fascinate me. There is something so compelling about those scattered pieces that together make a picture. While my favourite site is jigzone I have tried several other sites too.
I find that the speed improves when I assemble small patches that fit together and then combine these to make the larger picture.
Getting the bits together has an instant Ahaa effect. Perhaps that’s what’s attractive about it in the first place.
Sometimes it appears to help in thinking clearly or in problem solving too. Though how this works I fail to understand.
There is this assignment that I am stuck with, I solve two jigzone puzzles and then somehow everything is more neatly arranged in my mind too!!
I find that I am partial to nature pictures and avoid people or animals pictures!!

2 comments:

  1. hi,i was just browsing others blogs and found yours interesting .you can visit mine at
    http://durgeshshastri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you durgesh. i appreciate your comment.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Do tell me what you think.