Thursday, January 6, 2011

reverb10. Friendship

How has a friend changed you or your perspective on the world this year? Was this change gradual, or a sudden burst?
I have always believed
and as a teacher endorsed that the ONLY path to true meaningful success is honesty.
Other paths are OK to make a quick buck, but money in the bank is not the only criteria to success...right?
of late, with so many making the moolah the wrong way and yet getting all the media attention and respect my faith in my values was taking a rude shaking.
till
i saw a Hindi movie called Rocket Singh Salesman of the year
Ranbir Kapoor is this honest, pursuasive and clean saleaman who will not bribe, who will not tell a lie, who will not molly coddle the boss.......and yet makes his name and his place in society.
Rajeev Masand reinforced my values.

I count this movie as my friend.

---------------------------

Tell me, have you a movie or a book that you count as FRIEND?

---------------------------

2 comments:

  1. thought hard for 2 full minutes. couldnt think of any book or movie :(
    i think i want to be cheerful (and oh, so hard working!!) like debra in 'everybody loves raymond'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very difficult to digest ' true meaningful success is honesty' in the present world. Little sacrifice is needed to survive .Pl recall the agony of Satya Harischandra'family .

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Do tell me what you think.