Friday, December 10, 2010

#Reverb10 - Wisdom.

Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how
did it play out?

You know how it is with children growing, career dreams maturing, social life brimming…………I had my days full.

Well to tell the truth
Actually my days were full and a half!

We moved to Delhi in 2009 and again it was hectic, what with trying to make new friends, getting to know the city and trying to find our place here.
I decided to actually go slow in 2010. The decision made was to connect with ME.

So for that I decided to blog
To write the 750 words every day
To paint
And to read
I also connected with my lovely student world through social networking.

Ma’am do you remember me…?
Ma’am do you remember that time when we….?
Ma’am see this photograph of our class farewell……..



It has been a difficult decision to adhere to
I had to turn down many very fascinating jobs
But in the end
I think I am happy with my Wise Decision.

--------------------------

I connect with ME

-------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Do tell me what you think.