Monday, December 13, 2010

#reverb10 - 11 things

11 Things. What are 11 things your life doesn't need in 2011? How


will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things

change your life? _
 
We spend a lot of time thinking of what we do not want. I was just like that too. I would go hot under the collar thinking of all those things that made me angry, upset, embarassed, tired or helpless.
 
Then I had a kind of remaking of my insides.
 
I read SECRET by Rhonda Byrne and it so changed my outlook that now I consciously focus on what I want to see and do not like to think of what I do not want to see.
this habit I have imbibed after a lot of dedicated thinking and hard work.
So
Sorry
I cannot write about this topic.

1 comment:

  1. funny that i was thinking of something like this just this morning!!
    remember the white elephant gift i need to give - i have looked at every nook and cranny of our house and i cannot find anything i dont need!! i feel like keeping everything! now i know why my house is so crowded! i cant bring myself to give up anything!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Do tell me what you think.