Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dhanaulti, natural alpine forest reserve

I like to see this picture when I want to feel happy.
So I share it with you.
Some people, some places and some thoughts bring peace just by being what they are.
Radiating a sense of wellbeing and satisfaction.
This is one such place, the curve of the road, the dipping fence, the green grass and the pine trees.....  I took this picture at Dhanaulti.



Does it make you happy too?
  • Do you have your own set of happy pictures?
  • Pull them out.
  • Put them where you can see them.
  • Will you do that?
For some pictures of the Eiffel Tower click here.

2 comments:

  1. I don't usually have physical evidences but I try to capture these moments of peace in my mind and then replay them during uncertain times, like right now, when worry doesn't let me sleep :) Breathing and concentrating on everything that's going right is usually the best cure for insomnia - it works within minutes for me!
    Pratibha

    ReplyDelete
  2. may e you could paint this too. what a beautiful place - i guess the angle at which you caught the landscape has made the difference too. Indeed it is a happy picture - may be an animal or a human in the pic would have made it happier for me.

    ReplyDelete

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Do tell me what you think.