Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I swear, It grabs

About things that grab at you

The fruit 'n' nut chocolate bar in the fridge has been grabbing at me since three days. I succumb. I tear open the shiny foil and break off a few slabs. The first is consumed hastily. The second one is for taste. The third is sinful.
Some chocolate remains. I should wrap it up again and keep it in the fridge.
I do not. I leave it on the table.

A young 20 year old Selvi comes in to help me do the house. She is a new recruit. On the way out she quietly picks up the slabs of chocolate. I realise this an hour later. I am fuming at her betrayal.
How could she steal??
But I am equally to blame. I leave it there, grabbing at everyone who passes by. We need to be careful about what's precious to us. right?

By the way
The chocolate bar is aptly called TEMPTATION
!!!

-------------------------
The fragility of our honesty is directly proportional to the strength of the grab?
-------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Do tell me what you think.